Friday, February 8, 2013

It's Time for Birthday Club Members to Win a Pattern!

That's right, it's time for a little contest for members-only of my Birthday Club!  From now through sometime this coming Wednesday morning (February 13) (right after I have my coffee), all members of my Birthday Club are AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED to win a free pattern that I purchased from my friend, Cheryl Gunn of Waltzing with Bears. Cheryl is a talented designer and I loved her cute little wool-and-fabric purse design so much that I picked it up when I visited my local fabric store . . .

Remember, if you are already a member, that's wonderful and you are automatically entered and don't have to do anything.  If you are not already a member, I do hope you'll join, as you'll get:
  • An INSTANT COUPON FOR 10% OFF anything you order from my website!
  • A whopping 15% OFF anything from my website during your birthday month!
  • You are automatically entered in current and future contests to WIN FREE PATTERNS AND OTHER PRIZES!
  • You are always FIRST TO KNOW when new patterns are available so you can take advantage of special sales and discounts!
Just click here and you'll see your 10% OFF COUPON in a few seconds (you'll also get a confirmation email). Then when your birthday time comes around, you'll automatically receive a special 15% off coupon good all during your birthday month!

So What's Coming Up?  Next week I'll be posting BEAUTIFUL IMAGES YOU CAN DOWNLOAD and use for greeting cards, stamping, children's clothing and other great projects  They are from vintage artwork done in the late 1800's and to the best of my belief they are copyright-free and open to the public domain.  There will be images from Beatrix Potter, who wrote and illustrated the "Peter Rabbit" children's books, as well as images from vintage postcards and other media from the 1800's.  I hope you enjoy them!


I'll also be releasing my new design, "Crazy Neighbors", a 12"x12" wool applique pillow done with the "crazy quilt" method.  If you've never tried the crazy quilt method, you are going to love how easy and fun it is to get into this new craze.  And since crazy quilting usually uses lots of vintage embroidery stitches for embellishment, my pattern will include detailed pictures and instructions on how to complete some of the old stitches like the herringbone and the traditional blanket stitch.

That's it for now!  Be sure to join the Birthday Club below to get your chance at winning the pattern from Waltzing with Bears.  Until next week, Happy Stitchin'!  xoxo--Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment