Following is a list of Printables "Printables" (full-color, printable tutorials in PDF format). Read them right from your screen or print them out for later! Please feel free to share these Printables with your friends and on Facebook, your own website, blogs, etc:
- Easy (No Waste) Flying Geese Blocks
- Eliminate Shrunken or Distorted Blocks
- The Big-Stitch Quilting Method
- Decorative Stitches Made Easy for your Quilts and Projects (Part One)
- For rug hookers, how to get Consistent Loops and Even Rows
- For rug hookers, How Much Wool Do You Need?
- Rug Hooking 101
- Tips for Working with Wool Felt (Craft Felt)
Rug Hooking Videos
Hooking Corners is the second in a series of videos produced by rug hooking guru Gene Shepherd. The video is instructive and informative for both beginning and experienced hookers. Excellent close-up photography and clear instructions!
Hooking a Point is the third in a series of videos produced by Gene Shepherd. Hooking a point such as the tip of a leaf or a diamond is easy once you know the simple trick shown in this video. The instructions are clear and easy to follow and are suited for both beginning and experienced hookers.
Hooking a Round Shape is the fourth and final in a series of mini-videos produced by Gene Shepherd. Hooking circles is fun and addicting when you're shown how by this great rug hooking instructor. The video has clear photography and great instructions. Perfect for the novice or experienced rug hooker.