Thursday, February 21, 2013

I'm Having a ONE-DAY FLASH SALE!

Just a quick post today to announce my ONE-DAY FLASH SALE FOR 15% OFF EVERYTHING ON MY WEBSITE!  The sale begins when the clock ticks to February 22, 2013, in your part of the world and ends when the clock moves to February 23, 2013!  This is a special FLASH SALE that's good on all my patterns and kits, so if there's something you've been wanting, this is a good time to take advantage!

To participate, visit my website at www.americanpiedesigns.com and add the items you want to your shopping cart.  During checkout, enter the special code below and you will automatically receive 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

If you don't want to check out through my website, just email me at melanie@americanpiedesigns.com and I'll personally arrange for your discount.
That's it for today (I'll have a longer post tomorrow).  In the meantime, Happy Stitchin'!  xoxo--Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment