Friday, June 24, 2011

A New Rug Hooking Project (and Some Gifts for YOU!)





I'm sooooo excited about my newest design for a rug hooking project!  I don't have the pattern named yet, but spent the week finalizing the drawing, getting it transferred to monks cloth and picking/cutting my wool.  I hope to have the pattern ready for release right after the 4th of July holiday so you have plenty of time to hook it before fall.  In addition to a paper pattern, I'm looking to also release the design as a kit with pre-cut wool strips.  Won't that be fun?!

This is just a short post today because I'm headed to our cabin in the Cascade Mountains tonight to do a little rug hooking on the deck.  You know by now that I love to hook on that deck, but we only get to use it about three months out of the year due to snow conditions.  I'm gonna mix up a couple beverages and see how much sun I can get as I work on my rug!

Oh, and I have some gifts to give back to YOU!  If you are a rug hooker, be sure to visit my auxillary rug hooking blog page by visiting the tabs at the top of this page or by clicking this link: For Rug Hookers.  And if you're a quilter, I'm adding videos, tips and tricks you can find by visiting the "For Quilters" tab at the top of this page or by clicking this link:  For Quilters.  Don't worry, there's plenty more coming in my posts next week.

In the meantime, thanks for visiting and check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment