Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Are You the April Birthday Club Winner?

April showers have certainly given way to May flowers, at least in my part of the world in the western United States!  Many of you have taken advantage of the American Pie Birthday Club, and if you haven't joined yet, I hope you do!  All Club members who are April and May birthday babies will receive a special email in the next few hours that will contain a code to RECEIVE 25% OFF ANY PATTERNS OR KITS THEY ORDER BETWEEN NOW AND MAY 31, 2012.  If you haven't joined yet, you can either click here or simply email me your name, address and birthday month at melanie@americanpiedesigns.com and I'll get you entered.  Then when your birthday time comes around, you'll get a code for 25% all patterns and kits during your birthday month!



Now it's time to announce the April Birthday Club winner!  Each month I put all the members' names in for a drawing for a free pattern of their choice from my website.  The April winner is Becky Strosnider of Indiana.  Congratulations Becky!  Please visit my website at http://www.americanpiedesigns.com and let me know which pattern you choose!


That's it for now!  I'm finishing up the last touches on a new pattern release, "Fall is in the Air", which I'll be posting about very shortly, and there's a new summertime candle mat on my worktable I hope you're gonna love!  In the meantime, Happy Stitchin'!  xoxo--Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment