Monday, April 2, 2012

Announcing the Birthday Club Winners!

It's already April--can you believe it?  All the April birthday babies who are Birthday Club members already received a special email early this morning which contained a code to receive 25% off everything on my website.  If you haven't joined yet, you can either click here or simply email me your name, address and birthday month at melanie@americanpiedesigns.com and I'll get you entered.

Now it's time to announce the January, February and March Birthday Club winners!  Each month I put all the members' names in for a drawing for a free pattern of their choice from my website.  Since the Birthday Club didn't get started until late this year, I pulled THREE names from the hat, and they are LaKay Bergin, Mary Linderud and Denise Boyce.  Congratulations ladies!  Please visit my website at http://www.americanpiedesigns.com and let me know which pattern you choose!

That's it for now.  I've got to head over to my Pinterest Page and add some yummy images I've been hoarding all weekend.  In the meantime, Happy Stitchin'!  xoxo, Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment